CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Winter Ball ADVENTURE.

Well, it gave me a fever.
ahaha
But I'm feeling a tonn better but I didn't do any hw
So I am stillllll not sure about attending school tomorrow. I don't wanna get any sicker either.

Saturday, February 7, 2009
Winter Ball was preetty funn.
But it could've been better.
Ahahah, Tiffany Luong and I tried to go in the middle of the dancefloor. That was a huuuge failure.
I had a LOT of fun with my friendsss!(:
Butt, some of the songs were INCREDIBLY lame, and at one point, Libby, Kaley, Jenny, Hannah, and I ALMOSTTTT ditched to go watch Coraline. HAHA
But I think that would've been really hard =/
In the end we decided not to.
Songs eventually got better, but I left an hour early (11PM) because I started to feel really sick again.

Libby and I hecka complained because our guys were nottt there.
HAH.
But I'll be completely honest.
I waaas upset that he wasn't there and I think my night would've beeeen way better if I could have at least SEEN him.
(and if he WAS there, which I seriously think he wasn't, then I missed him-and that sucks.)
So that was basically the let down of my night..
But other than that, things were really funn.
I loved going crazy with people. ahahhaha.

To everyone who went, I hope you had an AMAZING time
To everyone who didn't attend, I still hope you had a nice niiight!

0 comments: