I really wish you knew how I feel but I can't foresee how things would be after.
I don't know if you would shoot me down or tell me that you feel the same way.
All I want is for this to woork outttttt but I feel that it won't if both of us keep hiiiiding it.
uggggghhhhh.
And I guess today I sortof lost an icecreamscoop of hope on the things I've been wishing for. [since I found out you're not even going to winterball..or at least i THINK/amprettysure you're not going]
So NOW I don't have an idea at allllll of how things might play out.
But I guess that's how things should be.
Wishing, thinking you know what might happen, only leads to disappointments.
Now I have no choice but to trust in God with what's to come because now I really have noo clue about it all, except for that sliight hope that you feel the same way.
I'll keep praying
But I can't EXPECT anything.
Or actually, scratch that. I CAN expect good to come, but I can't expect it in any specific form.
yaget?
It's all so haard. I know things will be okay. I know I'll get through it. I know we'll both be happy.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Wheere do I start?
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment