Amazing how much I miss how things once were!
I miss the people who used to be my friends
I miss late night convos
I miss Letters to _____ (Alison..IF you ever read this: I was reading the book. Hun, we went through A LOT<33 )
I miss those old chat rooms that I never even said anything in
I miss talking to certain people
I hate how I've lost contact with the friends I've promised to stay in touch with
I hate how some friends broke their promises to me
I miss when we were all ONE (only some of you will understand what I mean by that)
I miss MCS (SOME! Days)
I GUESS I miss freaking out about Heroes first thing in the morning (HA HA!)
I miss certain people
I miss having real conversations with somebody (but I still take in the moments I receive) And although I miss a lot,
IT'S A WHOOOOLE NEW BEGINNING!
I'm loving how a lot of things are right now, still hoping&praying it will get better.
Just got to make every second count.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Oh, wow. =/
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Letters to Birmingham Jail? :DD
AHAHHA NO!
It's literally just "Letters to ____"
Post a Comment