CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Sarah,

"You can't always be the one to help everybody."

God's right
And I remember Miss Frias told that to me in 7th grade ODE too.
Sometimes I just gotta step back and let somebody else extend God's haand because THEY would be the chosen one at the time.
I would most likely make things worst trying to take things into my own hands.
The people that I WILL help will be brought to me.

I feel terribly sick right now.
It was the rain and breathing in all the Brazilian Beauty after strength and in english class D:
Ughhhh.
Hopefully I'll be better by tomorrow.
Oh my dreams last night were cool. There was like a party in some mall/hotel in LA and the plane ride took about 10 to 15 minutes. There was this potsicker asian thing wrapped in a banana leaf that the dude was eating and...then
okay stufff.
I can't really mention the people in it cos I think it would give some things away.
HAHA.
Okay whatever.
Gotta RESTUP!
Peaceeeee(=

0 comments: