CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

The Nicer Day to end the week(:

Except now, I'm freezing, feel a fever coming on, feel like crying because of how cold my body is, nervous about tomorrow, and scared that I'll get tooo sick to attend Winter Ball.
Well, we'll see.
Today was reaaaaaaalllllly fun!!(=
History-great
Bio-"computer virus" woooow hahah
Strength- Hockey&Cinderella. ahahhahahah fun.
RALLY: LOL. I was such a beast. A really short one(: But it was fun. Miss Isaacs was crazy out there! hahahahha
English: REALLY FUNNY. and insightful!(= aha, Daniella..saying I was showing my "snack" AHAHA
Car Ride Home: Interestinggg

FINALLY received one of the things I had been wishing for.
The simplest thing that I just wanted to hear him say
aha, no one finds it a big deal except for me(andAlison) but that's okay.
(&Evenifheisreadingthisrightnow,heprobablywon'tknowwhatitwas) hahhah. That's how simple it was. [:
But it definitely made my day.

0 comments: