....is a LITTLE too addicting to me.
WELLLLLL. Today was...a pretty eventful day.
HAHA.
So I picked Peter up at the donut shop and we went to MCS to do cs.
Butttttt the teachers didn't get our email (and I totally forgot about the long weekend) Plusssss they didn't need us
THUS, they made us leave.
Hahahhaha that SUCKED. It was THEEE LAST thing we wanted to happen. djgadjghag
And NO ONE could come pick us up. My mom was at the gym without a phone so I couldn't call her.
And our hopes were slowly dwindling away. ahahhaa. So we walked to 7eleven, he got a weeeeeird looking slurpy and I got a s00per delicious taquito.
After that we walked to uhh...To the gym! ahahha the guy probably thought we were weird walking in there =/ But I asked to find my mom, I did, told her what happened, bla bla bla
Okay we stayed at the gym for like 30 min phoning our friends and losing our hopes cos NO ONE PICKED UP and the people who DID couldn't freaking DO anything! AHAHHA. It was SAAAAD.
And I FINALLY convinced Peter to walk to Target with me so we left
Walked around Target and he took me to the guys section and was looking at clothes while I was looking at GUY BOXERS because THERE ARE SOME CERTAIN PEOPLE AT VC who keep giving me a HARD TIME about my Banana Boxers. HAHAHHA (IM SORRY I DIDN'T KNOOOOOOW IT MEANT THAT!)
And I ALMOST got this one that was 1.61 but noooo. The 5 dollar one was s000per cute.
Took him to the bikini section but he didn't wanna go
Then we went to the FACIAL CLEANSERS section and stayed there for like 45 minutes choosing him a really swell product. Haha, that was fun.
The FOOD from Target suuuucked poo.
But yeah. Fun adventure today.
And a lot of thinking about [him] and how it would be if HE was there.
Then I talked with Kay Ann later on about our dudes hahahahhah that was super funny.
Overall I had a good day
Watched Mama Mia on the bigger TV with my maammy and that was fun too[:
PEACE!
AND HEREEE is like my 3rd or 4th fave song/scene from Mama Mia! [:
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
The graffiti app on FB
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment