CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back to School.

Wednesday.

Wellll, it was a preeeeettay good day except for the fact that I ended up SICKER than when I arrived at school.

Chapel was FUN! hahahhahahahha EVERYONE LOVES SOMEBODY! haahhaa, omg his high voice.
Singing and standing was heecka fun..until Libby FELL on me. LOL, wthhh.
Emotional video, although I'm sure almost everyone was already used to it--so I'm reeeeally glad that he was willing to share the part about his mother.
Heard our mentor's testimony in Bible
Built our platform in theatre. I drilled a hole! aaahaha.

mmk, here I go with my feelings again.
How do I start?
Well, I guess I'll just straight up talk to him.
I know sometimes I act like I don't notice you, but I do.
And I see you doing the exact same things toooo.
But, idk. I just hope things will change soon and we can start talking more and more and more and more again.
hahaha[:


k, might come back later.
Gotta STUDYYYY.
history AND bio tests tomorrow. suucks.

0 comments: