CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Reminiscing...

Ohhhhmygoodness<33
I just posted I think 4 videos on fb
From the last day of SEVENTH GRADE!
Even though I liked 8th grade sooooo much better, the last day of 7th grade was AMAZING.
Ohhhmg. Watching it made me miss everyone SOO TERRIBLY. It hurt with a passion!
Hahhahaha. And then I had a bunch of people commenting the videos and then I rrreaally missed everyone.
And then I started to watch the videos CLOSELY (and found some PRETTAY funny things!) But I also noticed how much eeeveryone has grown! I swear, there are only about 3-4 people who I saw that looks the same today.
Everyone else looks (or sounds) WAAAY Different! It was amazing.
[:

I love you guys SOOOOO much!
And even though we're parted, I still encourage everyone to make A TON more memories still [: I know I'll keep trying for suuuure.

0 comments: