CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Philippine Dried Mangosssss

I swear, if someone just bought me a pack of that, I would loooooove them forever. No lie.
School just started! (7:45AM) hahaha.
Okay I just fattened myself up with a lovely chiffon cake from Red Ribbon. I was just gonna eat a few bites to wash down the ickyyyy medicine until eventually it became my breakfast, and I almost frkin ate like the entire thing and my mom was just letting me eat it all. HAHA.
It's okay.. it was heeecka easy to eat and it was probably the best thing I've put in my mouth since Saturday (other than the spicy thing the other day..but I couldn't enjoy it because it was too hard to chew ]:< ) Well, I think I'll write down some of my feelings on this blog.
So I wanted to go to school.. &for the most part, I wanted to go because I wanted to see himm.
And now, I'm just here at home thinking about him, wonderrrring if he even cares that I'm not there
Wondering if he cares if I'm okay or not
Or if he feels the same way.
If you looked in my eyes,
would you see what's inside?
Would you even care?
I prayed because I've been thinking too much about it all
And I've been taking it into my own hands
And I reminded myself that trusting God with this all is the onlyyyy way things are gonna work out.

So tomorrow I'm going to school
And the thing is I know I'm probably gonna freak out when I see him.. aha, since apparently I tend to do that sometimes especially when I haven't seen him in a while.
Yah, I don't really know why.
But...yeaaaaaah.
I know that things are gonna be okay. I really do.
And maybe one day I'll find the courage to tell him how I feel.

0 comments: