CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weeinter Break

Is almost over ):
Basically over since tomorrow I'll be doing homework I failed to finish earlier.
Hopefully I can find some way to get to the mall with my best friend since kindergarten (if she's feeling better)
Or any other friend I can find! It would be keen [:

I had a pretty eventful break, no kidding! And today and last night was super fun! Daniella came over today and we watched Mamma Mia..the SING ALONG version. hahahhaha, then we played tennis like gangsters in the STREETS dodging cars and slamming the tennis ball on parked cars and a dirty mailbox. HAHAHA!
Last night went to the slickest youth group with Dehowe, Kali, and Janelle! HAHA, break up talk. WAAAAAAY Funny. Hahhahah Dehowe, don't you go criticizing me for laughing at his story when you were cracking up too.
But the ending was:
Emotional, no kidding. Seeing people return to God or come to him for the first time! courageous people
not afraid to say that they are broken inside. It's inspirational.
I was observing a lot of the people there... I think I saw a kid with down syndrome, and he was CRYING. And I really pray for him. It was weird to see, to be honest. And I saw the way pastor Charlton pray for some guy, and I couldn't help but wonder about his life and what he was going through, cos the prayer and the music that was being sung...I don't know, it was just really intense.
And Kali and I will be handing out flyers on Monday for next week [: HAHA! BATTLE OF THE SEXES!
It will be hyped and I hope people come [:

On a side note,
Why is it so hard to forget pain that we felt? It's distressing trying to understand it all.
And what if you're the one that caused the pain to yourself?
It turns out that more than 90% of it was all just in your mind?
But how could you ever find out for sure?
It's too complicated and I won't even bother trying to fathom it for myself.
I know I need to let it go, and I think I am almost 100% there.
But I tend to think too much about my future and how I don't waaant to feel that same pain again (even though it's probaaably bound to happen)
But the only option is to trust God and watch his wonders play out, and like P.Charlton said yesterday, when you DO continue to trust God with your life every single day, things WILL begin to play out for you. BUT You HAVE GOT to know how to distinguish your reality from fantasies though. But trying to explain that in myy situation is a little complicated for me..
Simply know for yourself how much of you want CAN happen and how much can NEVER happen [no matter how much you want it to]...

0 comments: