Whatta day...
It was FUNNY, that's for sure. A ton of memorable moments. (:
I don't really know how to describe what I felt at the end of the day..
It was almost as if I was trying toooo hard to tell my heart things that I KNOW are not true.
Then I had to think about how I REALLY felt. It was a lot to take in.
And about an hour before that, I listened to THAT ONE song that made me cry 5 or 6 months ago.
Wow, can't believe it's been that long! I remembered how I felt he was speaking those words STRAIGHT to me, and I remember how much it hurt.
But you know, it's okay now. It really is--aaand that was a looong time ago. No grudges. And plus, everything in that song IS true. It was that truth before that I just did nottt want to face.
But eventually, I did, and I understand it all a lot more now.
And there's someone now who I reeeally reeaaally care about.
Ahh, there's too much and I'm stressing myself out talking about it, aha.
I alsoooo told myself
I have GOT to stop letting every one take away what I want.
What I mean by this is:
I'm ALWAYS thinking of others befoore me (well, MOST of the time)
And I alwaaays let others take myy goal in a way, because I feel bad that I would have it and they won't. So basically, I have rarely received what I could've had, because I gave it to someone else for their happiness.
So hooow can I ever achieve my dreams if I always sit on the sideline and watch others take it from me because I KNOW they want it?
&I'm not becoming selfish. If that's what you're thinking, then you're missing the point.
Because I'm still putting God and my friends' feelings before my own
But I am making the commitment to start REALLY working for what I want in my life instead of simply letting others take it from me.
Sorry if you misunderstand my point...I realize I probably didn't write it clear enough.
But yeah.
HAHA, our Dev Patel moments today. Hehe, just had to throw that in here[:
Goodnight. <33
Monday, February 23, 2009
Thinking about everything.
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment