[Thursday,Jan22]
Today I went to Regeneration (Christian Club) for the first time in a whiiiiiile.
I forgot what the speaker's name was, and I'll try to get it up heere when someone tells me, buttt he said something that I REALLY needed to hear.
And I just think it's amazing how God works..he brings me back on the right day, right time.
He told us the steps that we really need to take for a life in Christ.
I'll try to get up as much as I can rememberrrr
1] You NEED to have Christian friends: those who can reeeeally help you during a life changing decisions, basing what they tell you NOT on worldly views, but Godly views.
2. Having REAL times and PLACES for God: Church and chapel is great, but not always enough. We always make SO much time to talk to our friends, but we tend to put off our time with God. We only run to him when we struggle but when things are OKAY it's like we forget about Him. We neeeed to come to Him eevery day no matter WHAT the situation.
3]Special Place: Find a special place where you can be alone to think, reflect, talk, and truuly listen to what God has to say.
4. Why are you attracted to the person you are attracted to? If you're a Christian, and you are attracted to someone against your beliefs, why are you attracted to them? He said, "You might think that you can be the one to change their ways...but it's really the other way around."
Harsh. But it's often the truth.
Okay, I Knoow there was more but those were the most important to me..
But after he said something else
And this is the part that really spoke to me.
He said, "Some of you are already doooing all these steps, but nothing is happening. You might feel that God is leaving you hanging, but He KNOWS when the time is right. He KNOWS what is right for you and when it's going to come."
It's hard but you have to wait. It hurts for the time being, but in the end you leave with something soo much greater.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Regeneration.
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Mr. Malek. :D
Post a Comment