Hahhaha [Sat;17]
janelle's house: "it's my love laugh." HAHAHAHA. Me being reunited with my drawing, "JAIL SPRAY." AHAHAHHAHAH! MAC JEFFRON. HAHAHAHHA. me telling her all the funny things that happen at school.
Driving to her aunts house: Passed by Valley. hahahhaha she was so shocked cos of how big the school looked.ahahhaa. singing.
Party: I was hungry so I ate.. she laughed whenever I licked my lips wth. hahahahha Sitting outside talking aboutt life and "people" and things I've realized and how much other things hurt. lol, it was inspirational. hahahhaha! Meeting that one girl. Forgot her name ): LOL, Me singing all the Les Mis songs. HOW EMBARASSING. All these people I've never met kept rooting for me to siiing. hahahahahhahahaohboy. Laughing REALLY hard at like...nothing. HAHA! Talking about..idk. stuff. THEY KEPT MAKING FUN OF MEE. LOL! Decorating the picture frame.. Me telling them to get me sweets. LOL! JANELLE PRETENDING TO TEXT HIM! HAHAHAHHA.
k, my dad needs the comp. I'll finish later.
PEAACE.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Just things from today[:
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment