CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

At the end of the day...

It leads back to you..
But I need to know that you feel the same way.

This week has seriously nottt been good.
It's like what coach told me a loooong time ago, "Sarah, you make things harder than they need to be."
He was referring to the way I skated, but it applies to my life soo much.
I think up thoughts just to work me up..and when I think deeper and really reflect on my feelings, I truly DON'T feel that way. (Sorry if that didn't make sense)

But what I REALLY need right now more than anyything is God.
I'm being tested on EVERY advice that I've given all my friends
and I'm starting to lose my trust which is exactly what I said I wouldn't do
So I surrender it all..it's so hard, but I have to.

Giving up is NOT an option. Ever.


[[By Your Side- Tenth Avenue North]]
Why are you striving these days?
Why are you trying to earn grace?
Why are you crying?
Let me lift up your face
Just don't turn away

Why are you looking for love?
Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough?
To where will you go child?
Tell me where will you run
To where will you run

And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
These hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you

Look at these hands and my side
They swallowed the grave on that night
When I drank the world's sin
So I could carry you in
And give you life
I want to give you life


Cause I, I love you
I want you to know
That I, I love you
I'll never let you go


Why do we look for the answer when the answer is right in front of us?


*Thankyou soooo much to everyone who has been helping and praying for me (And you know who you are)
To the people who do whatever to make me smile, thankyou [:
Everything I say to you is truee and you don't know how grateful I am to have you all in my life.

It's like Mr. Falkowski told us today, "You need God AND friends."
And I have been going to my friends FOR SURE
But I've been missing it because I haven't been bringing it up to God
and that could be the reason everything started falling apart.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE YOU TOO SARA!!

-pulls out big poster and number one foam finger-