Like I'm asking for too much..
=/
And I don't want to but, I can't help ittttt.
Empty me
Of this selfishness inside
Every vain ambition
And the poison of my pride
And any foolish thing
My heart desires
Lord, empty me so I can be
Here with you.
[= [ChrisSligh.EmptyMe]
&[She's] right,
I need to grasp the brighter side of life and not focus on my past.
I already knew that..But I guess I needed to be reminded.
I am always helping other people but NOW I need to start helping myself.
I am going to change how I've been.
I am NOT going to live in the past anymore.
I am going to look to the future
And Hope for the best
And Trust God with everything he has in store for me.....
Monday, January 12, 2009
I feel....
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment