"Things come when you least expect it..."
And I realized that the things I want are probably not going to come as long as I expect them to..
"No Expectations, No Disappointments"
I don't know when things are gonna happen, so I just need to trust God and watch how it all plays out.
I can't keep thinking up thoughts of how things MIGHT happen.
SCHOOOL:
Ughh, the only two big highlights of my day were lunch and Les Mis.
Dude, I am SO freaking FED UP of some people..
And some "friends," or at least they used to be...
How can things be so perfect, then all of a sudden you act like you never even knew me?
Wow, you're not even WORTH saying Hi to anymore, any yettt, I still do.
Why?
I guess it's because I know it's right to...and I know that even a small hello can make someone's day..
But it hurts to try and have an effing stupid response from you.
.....
And a lot of me misses how things USED to be...
But change happens, and most of the time - let alone all of the time, you just have to accept it with arms wide open, letting go of your desire for the past because, most of the time, it doesn't come back.
Monday, January 26, 2009
I'm reminded...
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment