Friday[9]-->Monday[12] = TERRIBLEEEEEE. ): Or at least notttt the sweetest clementines in the cuties box... ]=
Fell down the stairs over the weekend and really did NOT do anything fun..
Excepttt I THINK on Friday I talked with Alison on the phone and we remembered the JAMES LICK joke and the tongue and how everyone else understood except us.
HAHAHAH
And something else super funny. daang I can't remember.
haha but:
"Sourpatch. Sweet, Sour, Gone"
LOL!hahhahaha the second time[x
Anyways.
Today(Monday)... not the GREATEST way to start off the week.
History was okay. The "changing game." Watching Caesar die kinda.. Yeah ):
Bio: Using the micro pipet thingg was sortof fun.
Strength: Hahahhahaha me and that ball. But I was already in a bad mood so didn't enjoy much.
Lunch: There was this whole foodfight war and my table was the one in the middle. LOL, how sad.
English: LOL! SPELLING TEST. I forgot the second "F" in Forfeit. Watched parts of the Odyssey. HEEEEECKA FUNNY! HAHAHAHHA, THE WIND GOD! LOLOOLLLOLOL "Guess who I AM!!"
HAHAHAHAHAHHA. oh geez. His voice. I was crackinggg UP!
And seeing everyone's cereal boxes what fun too[x
LES MIS:
AHHHHHHHHHH. Okay freaking WAITING for all those pictures was the most annoying thing ever.
I was one of the last people so yeah.
But practice was fun. Choreography for ONE DAY MORE. Hahhahah my "groupie" Nardin kept framing me for things I never did OR say. AND he made fun of my asian friends!
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA.
Ohgeez
And then everyone in my groupie were talking about weird names. hahahah. what was it? "Bobbip" or something?
hahaha i don't remember
But that was a preetty good way to end the day at school.
My feelings haven't changed
Except for that little thing I wrote about: Doubt?
It's all too confusing.
So I 'm just gonna trust God with it and he'll allow things to happen.
I'm hoping for the best in it this time..
Haha, the only time I get upset is when we don't talk.
It's s0000per annoying. =/
Hopefully tomorrow...
Buttttt Kyle XY is tonight! WOOT!
If I like it, I'm gonna recruit people to watch it with me...
Hhaahhahahaa
peeeeeeeeaaaace.
Monday, January 12, 2009
It's not easy.
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It was At The End Of The Day, dearie ;]
Post a Comment