No matter what, it always leads back to you..
[;
And I've been hoping and praying so much for this to work out and also for whatever is best..
Anyways, today was preeeetty LEGIT. HAHAHAHHAH Connor. hehatesthatword..orsomething?
History and lunch and parts of english were the highlights of my day.
Soo funny.[:
OHHH. But I woke up at like 4:30AM and I LITERALLY thought that I never fell back asleep
When in reality, I was RE-AWAKENED an hour later than when I usually wake up.
So at like 7:10 or something, I'm all checking my facebook(LOL) and then I get a call from Kay Ann asking where I was and I was SOOO confussed and I told my mom and she was confussed until she realized we were an hour late.
..And I was still confussed.
HAHAH
Until I realized...yeah =/
So we rushed and my eggs were tooooooooooo sweet and I couldn't eat them so I just left them =[
And we left and my momie drove me to school and we talked so it wasn't too bad.
Apparently I missed the quiz in history
And I was all excited to take it..
HAHAHHA.
But yeah.. it was cool[=
There's been things in my nose that REALLY bothers me and makes me need to sneeze and then it hurts
and whenever that happens, there are no tissues around D;
And I'm getting sick in my luuungs which makes it even harder to sing for Les Mis (which apparently I WAS supposed to be there -_____- wooooowowowowow.)
But I really need to get ready for math. aaaaaaahh.
That's it for now.
pEeAaaACe.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Forget what I said Before..
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment