CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Duude..

You'd think I wouldn't get hurt anymore especially after everything.
So why does it still bother me?
Ha, whatever. Now I know that you WERE never worth it.
&I re-read a lot of things last night and others agreed too. Too bad I wouldn't listen to them...
I don't know why in the world I wasted so much time on you.
And I am sooo glad that I have someone way better now.
...
I don't even know what to think right now.
The reasons you did/do everything, I'll probably never know.. But it probably doesn't even matter.
"Friends" is all we'll ever be if you're even willing to have THAT.
Cos honestly, I don't even think you're willing for just that either.
God, is it so wrong for me to ONLY want us to be friends?
I don't think so.. And I guess you're not looking at the big picture yet.
Then again, I wouldn't know now would I? It's not like we ever talk about that. Actually, we never even talk.


Ugh. It doesn't matter. I barely even think about you anymore. I'm not being held back from anything and I'm not holding you back from anything, so I'll just leave it at that.
I hope you'll be happy.

0 comments: