DDD:
So last night before I slept, the history channel was on in my dad's room and it was about 2012 and the end times and then about Satan
So I guess my mind kept those drawings they showed
AND Love Story by Taylor Swift
Cos in my dream
Me and Ashley were doing this project for Ms. Marshall (and I don't even have her as my teacher)
But it was about this love story
and there were these HECKA scary pictures [like those old Hebrew&Egyptian ones]
of this girl and guy and a tree and apples and love and naked and ETC.
LOLLLLLL
and apparently it had SOMETHING to do with Romeo and Juliet
...and we were just SLOWLY learning about their dark, secretive lives.
AND LATER ONNNNNN
I look at my phone
and it doesn't say my inbox is 91% full like it SHOULD
and AAAAALLLLLLLL my texts from winter break are gone (which sucks cos they make me laugh and were really important)
and it was like Sue texting me asking if I was okay.
and I WASN'T!
And all my contacts were gone.
It was terrible.
LOL
And then I WAKE UP
and I unlock my phone to find a missed call at 1AM from someone I didn't even know
and the time was 3:33AM
which freaked me out cos that's another number of "something" I have [won't say cos I'll get stalked!] AAAAND it's half of 666
AND I WAS FREAKING OUT
I WAS LIKE
"OMIGOSHOMIGOSHHHH I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANSSS"
lol.
Then when I woke up in the morning
My ipod simply BROKE which freaked me out again. LOL I didn't even dooo anything.
And when I was going home today, I was LAST in the carpool and it was 3:33PM and I was all freaking out thinking something was gonna happen =[
And WHAT IFFFFFFF
but I'll pray.
LOL
PRay for me
I've been freaking out over it..
hahhahaha
but yeah.
That nightmare probably didn't sound scary to you.
BUT IT FREAKED ME OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
And omg.
It's ridiculous how freaked out I get when I'm around you.
It's really annoying.
Cos I can't even say Hi cos I get too nervous.
But I'll make a better effortttttt!
I'll try to be above my nervousness and stuff...
hahahhahah
PEACEE.
Monday, January 5, 2009
NIGHTMAAAREE!
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment