CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So, what comes next?

According to Ricky today, many guys' main concerns are NOT actually ASKING a girl out, but the fear of What Comes Next.
I thought about it, and it is definitely a legit fear.
I figured out now that I don't want to constantly be worrying about What Comes Next anymore. I want to live without that fear because I know that God is going to take care of it.
He's proven it before
Why would He stop?


Although I still refuse to believe that Boys asking Girls out is STEREOTYPICAL! AHHAHA!
Alright yeah idk =/

Anyways today was a fun day!! If you're reading this and you were in my mini group this morning..I'm really sorry for crying. It was just hard speaking it out for the first time. And..yeah. I'm sure you understand. It was just a little embarrassing for meee. Thankyou if you comforted me though(: It really helped.
I look forward to rehearsals every morning hehehhe. I always have a toon of fun with everyone!
I am going to TRY and bring my camera tomorrow haha!

But back to other matters, I can not be constantly worrying about things. It's above me.

Please show me that good things come to those who wait.

0 comments: