«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
MYSPACE LAYOUTS
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sarah Michelle CRZ;;
Life Is A Bowl Of Cherries!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Pretty Much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(
180
)
►
November
(
1
)
►
July
(
17
)
▼
June
(
32
)
Pretty Much.
You learn that people are just people.
Kite Runner.
Oh.. and all these famous people deaths.
Luau Friday and Marine World Saturday
Is this how it's gonna be?
Main Character Improvisation Interviews.
So Mr. Tyler Valdez and I,
LOL@ TODAY!
I was talking to a Poster..
OH OH ANDDD!
Would they see a poor boy? No sirrr-ee!
Hmm..
Father's Daaay aye aye<3
DUDE, Woah.
INCREDIBLE DAY: Friday Fiesta! Aladdin Pool Party!
It still gets me...
So, what comes next?
I Need you to SPEAK UP.
Hmm,
I'd be lying if I told you:
Get in my MOJO
Boys and Men.
I think it is quite funny
Aladdin Jr!
Dayummmmmb
I realized;
This honestly hurts.. It's not easy. Where are you?
Graffiti Ap
You know, I think it's pretty depressing.
THIS GETS ME EVERY TIME!!!
So it's summer!
►
May
(
19
)
►
April
(
31
)
►
March
(
21
)
►
February
(
27
)
►
January
(
32
)
►
2008
(
18
)
►
December
(
18
)
About Me
PrincessSarah, yo
Sarah, fool.
No Day But Today
Followers
0 comments:
Post a Comment