CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Main Character Improvisation Interviews.

Freaking. Hilarious.
LOL.
So the entire day, it was the Jasmines, the Jafars, the Iagos, and the Sultans in the dance studio with Katy, Janelle V, and Corey. First half we did all the scenes we were in and the second half was improv. In which Eddie came in. Haha, he was apparently quite bored in the other room. hahaha

Basically, we were making up the HIDDEN STORIES to the Aladdin characters!
The Jafar ones were HILARIOUS. One Jafar has a hidden crush on Princess Jasmine. AHHAHAH and apparently they are Jasmine's BROTHER?! WHAT THE HECK! HAHHAHAHAHA
Jarren was hilarious with his. "My mom was an alchoholic when she named me" and where the heck did he get the ideas to his torture story? Omg hahaha.
I did mine with Thomas: basically the past to our father-daughter relationship. All I wanted was real friend. All I had was a tiger. Hahahhahahhaa and Thomas didn't want to talk about mom. But he cared. I forgave him for the things he did (ONCE HE SAID AN ACTUALLY APOLOGY!)
LOLLL and ALEXIS. They sat so far from each other! WAY DISFUNCTIONAL!!!
Poor Jeremy didn't even get to finish hisssss.
But yeah it was WAAAAAAAAY fun! I loved it when seriously everyoone got in to it!

LOL then they had to bring out the leads and Thomas was freaking LATE! HAHAHHA. I got to be Sultan for about 3 seconds! Hahhahahahaha it was soo funny! But yeah, review went REALLY well!!!
Break was fun with the cheese and everything
OHHHH. and ryan and libby OH BOOOY! HAHHAHAHAHHA I WAS SO EXCITED!

Great day at school.
Took my daily nap
Went to church where I talked to God the entire time... trying to figure out a lot of things.

But it was a fun day today!!
I swear I love everyone soo much(;

OH! AND I GOT A COLORING BOOK FOR MY AD SALE PRIZE! haha! FUun!

0 comments: