The 2007 Calender one of Gerald Anderson in my room..
For around half and hour or something.
I started telling "him" about everythinggggg I've been feeling inside
And it was a way to help me think through A LOT of things that I haven't been able to understand.
In the end, I was able to fully understand whyy it lead to him
And why I am still mad at someone else and why I act the way I do around that person (it's basically a reflection of a past situation replaying itself)
Then I realized that me expecting anything to happen SOON is waaaaaaay too far fetched.
With my expectations and desires, wanting things THIS soon is WAY too early.
So patience and trusting God is the only thing I can really do. I need to serve God and theen he will open up doors for me.When the time is right.
Well, here's a decent picture of the guy I was "talking to"
Although MY poster is much, much, muuuch more intense!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
I was talking to a Poster..
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 1:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment