CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

INCREDIBLE DAY: Friday Fiesta! Aladdin Pool Party!

Dude, seriously, THEEE funnest day of the week!
1. Got to school and tried buying tickets. Got a greeting from Kris D[?] with him saying, "I know you!" All I said was "YEAH!" because I was focusing really hard on trying to buy tickets. Dude, his sister is THEEE cutest thing(=!

2. Mini Groups. Zip Zap Zop was aaaaaaaalright. But IMPROV. OOOOOOOOOMG! HAHAHHAHAHHAHA. Hilarious!
*one was me being abused by Tyler, regretting marrying him at 12, plus him saying that I deserved it. Ahahaha
*another was about SIN and Jesus and Jeremy calling me a "hideous wretch" everyone reacting with an "OOOOOO" and me becoming overwhelmingly angry, which resulted in my ACTUALLY slapping him. HAHAHHAHAH!
*Then the dog thing, the pushup thing(hahah). Yeah, that's all I remember right now.

3. Blocking Arabian Nights (that's when my voice started giving way...)

4. BREAK! NAAAAAAACHOSSSSSS + Binder contest! LOLLLL, trying to fit everyone on the one table! HHAHAH and we did it too! we got 13-15 people I think? And 45 people in a hot tub? That's crazy. ahah.

5. FIESTAAAAAAA TIME! I went absolutely crrrrrrrrazy with people hitting the pinata. I was yelling and screaming and jumping up and down. All the while, Genny was improving, being a drunk girl. LOLLLLLLLLL, me being "THE GOOD FRIEND!" rehaaaaaab.
OH! and when the STICK broke from too much of an impact! what the heckkkkkkk!

6. CRAZY SINGING! hahahhahah we sung Friend Like Me, One Jump, Prince Ali! that was FUUN. Especially because Alexis and I were singing along (since we probably can't be singing in those songs for the rest of all the rehearsals ]:< style="font-weight: bold;">Tyler and..his Iago, did Why Me. Wow, since the magic carpet cast went, Magic LAMP cast had to do A Whole New World....but by the end of the day, my voice was already gooooone, so singing was SUUPER EMBARASSING because I couldn't hit the high notes. POOOO! But after, this CUUUUUUUTE LITTLE GIRL came up and hugged me!! (I guess since they said I was sick and she wanted to comfort me) Hahhahah HOW CUTEE!!

8. JEEEEEEREMY'S HOUSE! It was Me, Jeremy K, Daniel B, Michael W, Tyler V, Libby, Genny, Kristina H, Alyssa M, Laura S. EXTREMELY FUUUUN!

9. GUITAR HERO. DUDE. SINGING WAS AMAAAAZING. Mr Brightside, LIVIN' ON A PRAYER, and Hotel California! Oh boy, crazy stuff.

10. SWIMMING! Hahhaha jacuzzi was way fun. Truth or Dare, attempts at games, and a basically failed improv attempt. LOLL what was UP with the whole Beyonce thing LOL!
-I liked when I dared Jeremy and Tyler to hug and jump. Seriously Jeremy, it was NOT homo. geez louis. HAHA, their parents were right there.
OH AND ZAC EFRON TALK! AAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA

11. Brownies. Enough said.

12. GIRL PARTY! AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH. So basically we went into the game room to change. I ended up not feeling like legitimately putting my clothes on, so I wore it the way I put it on (I can't describe it here. AHA!) And some of the other girls did the same thing or just stayed in their bathing suits. We ended up talking about AAAAAAAALLLLLLLL THINGS GIRLY. It was INCREDIBLY. It was DEFINITELY like those girl slumber parties that they had in the 80's. Underwear and talking about girls and some quite explicit things.
Everytime a guy knocked on the door, we'd yell and say we were either changing or talking about boobs and period. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH. It was the greatest! (Although I am sorry you guys found nothing better to do for 30min+)

13. RIDE HOME!:: Me, Michael, Jeremy, Daniel. We talked about bad schools and relationships. IT WAS GREAT!

14. Church: could HAAAAAAAARDLY sing. I could only do alto things because I wasn't even able to hit a C. But it was still fun! After I decided to leave Andrew and Ricky and the new guy and I went to sleep in the guy. Found a beautiful radio station!

mhm, that was basically it. I had SOOOOOOOOOO much fun today I am STILL not over it! I hope I can come next week HAHA! EVEN BIGGER AND BETTER. Guys, prepare to be overthrown by girls unless you feel like joining explicit talk.

0 comments: