CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Is this how it's gonna be?

Today was okay. Fun, but not the best.
Basically because I ended up upset about a lot of things..

First off, some friend you are. Don't even have the guts to look me in the eye, OR say hi to me. Eff, I am standing RIGHT THERE. I don't know whatt the adkjh happened to you. Or us. But I am NOT okay with you right now. Good thing I was able to figure out some things about you, but right now, I am just NOT okay with who you are.
Honestly, I can't even believe that we were once friends.

Second, Confusion can take a hold of a person like crazy. It sucks.
But I thiiink I know what I really feel. I think. I'm not completely sure anymore. But it's sad how everyday it just keeps getting harder.
I feel like I'm going to gooo crazy if I don't see a certain person. Unless it WAS that person today. But it couldn't be... Ahh, I really do not know.

Ughhh. I wish I could see the whole picture. No assumptions, just Truth.
Too bad life doesn't work that way.
It takes time to solve puzzles, sadly.
But I've heard that what matters is not where you end up, but the journey it takes to get there.

0 comments: