CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Daaay aye aye<3

Hope everyone has a swell one(:
Basically, went to church and then the potluck. After, my dad and I waited for my mom (which took about half and hour haha) and we just sat outside on a bench having father-daughter talk. It got quite emotional when we started about fears, anxiety, LIFE and living, God's will, signing DNRs, and ventilators... but all in all, it was nice and insightful.
After church we went to the cemetery to visit daddylo.
You could basically tell from the buunch of people who were there like.. who was just there because they had to, who was there with family, and who were actually dying inside.
Then, I started thinking a lot about life and death.
My grandpa in the Philippines(Lolo), was put on a ventilator yesterday. I basically realized that Death just insn't fair. Death comes to a person at the right time for the person who dies, but Death doesn't care about everyone else. Death doesn't care about the friends and family of the person who dies.
It just hurts when someone dies right when you don't want them to...but Death doesn't care.
But the thing is, GOD cares.
Once everything starts crashing down, he's there to save you and hold you so you don't have to fall along with everything else.

Please pray for my Lolo... I don't want him to die yet, but I don't want him to spend a whole nother month on a ventilator.. that's just making him suffer.

But I definitely hope and pray everyone else has a splendid Fathers day!

0 comments: