I'm just so confused about it all.
When you find yourself with the love of your life so near, are you supposed to know everything EXACTLY?
Then again, maybe they're NOT the love of your life, but the love of your moment/chapter in your life. Someone who is going to give you memories that last and will help you grow..and I guess my question for THAT is, "how do you make it last?"
and with "love of your life;"
For example, are we supposed to say, "Yeah, this is the one..I know it"
Or if you know they are the one, is your future of how things will work out supposed to be clear or not?
And if you truly believe that God set this out for you, you need to trust Him EVEN if everything around you contradicts it, right?
&I guess the hardest part is waiting and trying to interpret things.. But then again the Bible says not to lean on your own understandings, but how long does it take before things are clear?
I know some of these questions might sound a little stupid.. they actually sound like that to me right now
But i don't know, I guess I just don't understand things that are going on.
And like, I see so many people--and we all think that they'll always be happy--and suddenly it's over.
So I think that's just what I'm dreading with how I feel. I've already felt it once before and it just suucks.
I really reeally don't want that to happen again..and no one does.
Though, I do know that if it DOES happen, there IS a reason and it just sets me up for something better...
Well, anyone (EVEN IF I didn't tag youuu) just please comment or say what you think
Thanks(:
Monday, April 27, 2009
Throwing Out A Question...
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment