I have to say my Spring Break was LAME as Jell-o.
Wow, what a cool phrase to say.
LOL, WHAT THE JELL..o!
Okay okay, anyways
Felt TERRIBLE about having to turn down my babysitting today.. ugh. I hope they got things worked out.
Instead of going to my normal church I went to CCC and the lady just PULLED me in but it was okay since I saw Samantha Campbell, Kay Ann, Kim, Angela etc (:
AND DEHOWE CAME TODAY! That's a win, for sure. HAHA.
It was boring since I had recently learned it all in Bible Class.
2nd Aplication was good;; We make appearance important...but we need to worry more about what God thinks, not others.
Something I knew already but was good to be reminded of.
Got cute shoes today.
Got fat today.
I guess it's better though since I'm actually EATING again.
I'm a little worried about myself because I don't want to fall back into another Anorexia phase
At least this time it was just stomach problems.
I just wish my house would frking get some healthy food, geez ];< style="color: rgb(204, 51, 204); font-weight: bold;">homecooked meals made with love, am I right?
Over break I realized some of the STRANGEST things
9:11 and 20 and 21 are REALLY significant numbers [I know] since last summer.
It's really weird.
Good thing I had my diary to check what happened those dates. It's quite strange. You could ask me if you want to know.
Better get back to work and have a quick dinner. Still pretty full from CA PIZZA KITCHEN.
Time for PIZZASTA again. If you're cool, you know what that is. :D
peace.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Last Day. Of Spring Break.
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment