Ever since yesterday I've been having totally random flashbacks.
Flashbacks
to when she died and my myspace song that had to do with her got deleted
So it was as if God was telling me I no longer needed that song
And what sucks is that I think I missed my chance
Flashbacks
to when my pokemon was Pealachu and Zoe had a plain ol' Pikachu
Flashbacks
to the Stairs Game
and how we would all get SUPER in to it
And Angel would always end up PISSED because he could never win
Flashbacks
to when Seth was Joshua's age
Flashbacks
to jr. high and everything I went through
that made me become who I am today
Flashbacks
to random elementary days
Flashbacks
of the people I used to be friends with
Flashbacks
to the beginning of freshman year
and I think it's kinda funny..
how we don't always think of the present until it becomes the past.
I think that if we TRULY think about the present and what we're doing
Then it will become an even better past.
I believe that that means we DO NOT throw away anything that God gives us.
Aka, don't run from the truth.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6
0 comments:
Post a Comment