Well today and yesterday basically SUUUCKED TERRIBLY. No joking, and I was ooverly stressed today.
My main highlight of the school day was swordfighting in theatre..until I dropped my sword on my toe and now it's bruised. UGhh. But again, it's better than having something WORST happen! Mr Demerrit talking about that FREAKED ME OUT!
Luckily, after school things turned around. Honestly, I kindof think that even just seeing him and being near him can brighten up my day, even just a little.
Anyways, I was on the floor almost starting to CRY until Nhi and Eugenia came up to me saying how they got webcams (OH YEAH! BRB IMA MAKE THEM A VIDEO! HAHAHA) alright, just finished.
hahahhahaa
Anyways, them announcing their big news just got me really excited so it was all good(:
Then Libby started HARASSING me and tickling me like CRAZYYYY ahahahahah I kept falling all because of her.... I guess it was a wrong day to wear heals too. Bahahhaaa.
Jenny and I went to get worshipband/room 107 audition information. I'm really excited for that especially since I learned today that I CAN do theatre conservatory and use wb/rm107 as a performance class =D Definitely helped make my day too.
Best part was meeting that one 7th grader in the library that I was supposed to meet about 2 months ago! Ahahahah that was super cool! Kali and I had another fight about lying. UGH.
When Kay Ann and I left I got made fun of once again for wanting to be a prostitute in a play. LOL. Then the carpool was SUPER fun since we talked about the cartoons we used to watch when we were little...the amazing cartoons! And were making people names out of brand names
From Ben&Jerry Ice cream, I made BENNENIAH JEREMIAH
That's pretty sexy.
So a lot of things after school brightened my day and I reeeally pray that this week will get betterrrrrr(:
Gotta keep the faith. Gotta keep reminding myself that God has my best interest at heart and that HE knows when the right time for everything is.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
An Interesting Afternoon!
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment