I have no idea why.. This entire day I was acting like a pregnant woman and I'm not sure if I'm PMSing or not
but seriously
this WHOLE day I've been EXTREMELY irritable.
I was SOOOO upset that I couldn't open my organic blackberry jam jar this morning and I was like yelling at it
And I got mad REALLY easily and it was kindof scary
THEN I had RANDOM urges to work out..but then I was out of shape from being sick in bed.
And on the other hand, I was REALLY emotional
Like, everytime I HEARD or Thought of something sad, I would almost start to cry. Literally.
Is this like...an after-affect of being sick?
..or like harmones or something?
Don't tell me something is wrong with me.
):
Friday, April 17, 2009
Irritability.
Posted by Sarah, fool. at 7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment