CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

You learn lessons on days you don't excpect to learn a thing.

Seriously, I was SURROUNDED by inspirational quotes today!(3.9.09)
So I am going to inspire you all with what inspired me(:


"You never know the biggest day of your life is the biggest day. Not until it's happening. You don't recognize the biggest day of your life, not until you're right in the middle of it. The day you commit to something or someone. The day you get your heart broken. The day you meet your soul mate. The day you realize there's not enough time, because you wanna live forever. Those are the biggest days. The perfect days. You know?"
-Izzie (GREY'S ANATOMY s.finale)

Okay, so my very first Grey's Anatomy episode was the season finale and I LOVED IT!! Cried like crazy. I really like the show. Except when someone said, "sex"....it really killed the mood for this one scene and it pissed me off. LOL. It really did.
Anyways, the quote is really true. In the beginning she also said "The best days always start off as a normal day."
And I think that is great thinking about how a monotonous morning can suddenly be turned around for the better in ways that we can never imagine, until it happens.

After leaving Valley, I was listening to those life-changing commercials that they show on Air 1. It's ironic how my dad accidentally turned the radio too loud, yet this time loud enough to be heard over the noisy road.
Anyways, the radio guy said, "When you look to HIM instead of your circumstances, you will ALWAYS Win."
So then I started to pray... but at first I wasn't sure how that quote really applied to me. Because I HAVE been looking to God instead of my circumstances, but the truth is, the voices that intimidate me and pull me away from believing what God has told me,
has DEFINITELY been taking over my mind MUCH more than what God's truth is.
Well what is God's truth?
Honestly, I believe God's truth is ALWAYS the opposite of the doubts you have in your head.
But the thing is, I also believe that IF you do give in to your doubts, they will become your reality.

So that was basically my day's inspiration.
The half of my day was great.
Aladdin Jr Auditions went really well now that I think about it
It was pretty fun!
Freshman were Me, Ryan G, Kristina H, Laura S, Tiffany Lu, and Jeremy K
Why am I always sick before an audition? I do NOT understand that!

Math Friday was the BRIGHTEST part of my day. HAHAHHA. HILARIOUS!!!!!! The firs time it ever really turned my day around! We all got SUPER sidetracked talking about body building and Mrs. Gengl being beast. I was laughing SOOOOO hard!!!

Dissection Thurs was the greatest but I think I already did that.
I REALLLYYY hope next week will be better
I might try Ashley's method and in the morning say, "Today will be better than yesterday!"
hahahahha and we'll see what happens.
It's all about attitude.
You can't say something that contradicts the heart
All it does is ruin everything.

0 comments: