CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Good from Bad.

I'm studying reallyy hard for Gengl's alg. test tomorrow morning, but I wanted to write this down really quick.
Sorry I haven't been blogging much. Way too busy and sick.

Anyways, this morning I felt like I screwed something up and just ruined an opportunity where good could have come out from me overcoming my fear
But I kept reminding myself that God will continue to open up more doors (dude...that was WEIRD. I Forgot how to spell DOORS for a second!! hgadkjhgadj)
And then a voice told me that what I did not do, could lead to something good
But I definitely began to question that and asked, "How could ANYTHING good come out of that?!"
and the voice said,
"You believe that God can make good come out of any mistake, right?"
"yes."
"And that God's plan plays out regardless of any situation, right?"
"yes."
"Then there you go."

It isss a hard concept to grasp, and we never realize why things happen at the moment, but in the future we always do (if we're willing to take in the whole picture).
It's exactly like the saying, "God closes doors in order to open better ones"
We never understand why something happens, but in all reality, it leads to something great and something better than we settled for
And we need to have trust AND patience before we can see what that thing is.
But in addition to that, if God gives us opportunities, we need to take them.
Here's what Andrew said, "Either way, everything loops back to your trust and belief in God, though like Ricky said earlier, you still need to take an active action, instead of passively waiting for results. You need to go to the door to find out whether it's locked, or whether it's unlocked. Afterward, you need to go through the door to see if it's good on the other side, or worse...."
Here's the link to my note..my friends said some insightful things(:!
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=34189189956&ref=mf

That's it for now.
Consider all of this for every situation that you come across and when you find yourself in a terrible state of confusion where you have no idea why things are happening.
peace!
COMFY SHOES CHAPEL TOMORROWWW! hahahahhaa

0 comments: