I barely even see you around anymore...
And honestly, it's starting to bring me down
But, I'm still going to stand.
God, I don't understand what you are doing
But I know you are doing something.
"This is gonna bring me clarity
This'll take the heart right out of me"
[SheIs;TheFrey]
Today was a pretty normal day except for a few hilarious things hahahaha. In theatre, "FLOWER!" HAHHAHAHA. Well, everytime we see flowers now we'll be thinking of something else! HAHA. Pete's hand gesture...omg. hahahahhahaha.
Thing with the "fight" rumor. Ahahaha, how sad. I still thought it was a little funny though. Sorry guys. haha.
Yeaaaaaah. And I've been really wanting to swim! But apparently I think we have Health tomorrow? boo ]:<
Okay, homework time now.
Have a grrrreat day.(:
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
,
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment