CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

It took Seven Months and One Day

To realize the true meaning of his song.
woooow. I thought I knew before, but I listened to it today and finally understood EVERY single line. (sorry, I won't mention the title)
But wow, I can't believe it took me this long. I guess when I think about it it all falls into place though.
I remember the first day I heard it and I BAWLED my eyes out cos I knew it was referring to me.
But now that I REALLY think about it, he was trying to tell me the truth through those lyrics.
And over time I think I over reacted, and that just made the whole situation worse.
Because I believe he tried telling me through it that he WOULDN'T forget, and I basically completely ignored it and assumed he forgot.
I still feel pretty bad about myself, but I also realize that it was NOT just me.

The best part is, I know that we are okay and that we will be okay.
(:

LOL, and after I listened to the song about 5 times to really soak it all in, THIS was playing on the radio.
Ahahahha, ironic!
I know we coool(;

1 comments:

mere mortal. said...

Just so you know, I changed my blog link! =) it's now www.backstagemasks.blogspot.com

toodleoo!