These are just things I do not want to deal with... =/
I don't even really understand much of what is happening right now.
The thing is, I know that I DON'T neeeed to deal with it if I just let God take care of it.
SO I am just going to try and let it allllll go, not worry about it,
And See what happens next.
I have heard that Winter's Cold, will give way to Summer's Warmth.
btw, Swimming in strength was BOMB today!
I was beast.
Haha just kidding. I actually really sucked since I was figuring out how to swim. HAHAHA
I forgot how [x
And I actually TREADED today! I usually drown whenever I try! I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!
hahhahahahahhah yeah. I had a tooon of fun(:
I'm gonna be DAARK from swimming by the end of the year hahahhaa.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Ahhh,
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment