CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

TWILIGHT!

Wassss legiiiiiiitttttititit it itit iti ti ti ititi it iti tiitit iti1!1!1!!!.

(=
Freaking missed the make-out scene. LOLLLL.

December [26], 2008. Friday.
WOAH! I just realized it was a Friday.

Went to the mall with Libby and talked about "things"
HAHAHAHA, nicknames.
Waaaay too obvious.
Weird women were like dancing...
And the "nuns"
hahaha, "Maybe they're watching Doubt" (the nun movie..)
umm.. the asian side of me got dissed.
Dad got something COOOOOOOL.
Now we can have s00per cool Wii parties.
Hit me up[:<

Felt like posting the video of the white guy Janelle and I freaked out about around 3 weeks ago.
HAHAHAHAAAA


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDDDD JOEY DIAMONDDDDDDD<3333


I love how his phone rings. TWICE.




...it was me calling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAHHA AAAAAHH!!.they sing soo good.and joeys song is soo cute haha

Anonymous said...

JOEY DIAMOND HAS T-MOBILE!!!!!!!
FINALLY! I'M NOT ALONE.
>:D

<333

Anonymous said...

Hey,

What up?

Saw that you posted a link to my video and just wanted to say thanks! :):)

-Ahren (ahrenba)