I honestly caaaan not believe that tomorrow, it's going to be a New Year.
I actually loooooved 2008. A toon happened.
And I'm uncertain for the New Year
I don't know if it will be a good year or a bad year, but I know that no matter what, I'll continue to trust God.
I know that every situation ends up working out because of God's plan (Imma post a scenario about that later! It's good. hahahhaa)
But I'm praaaaaying for a smooth and fun year for me and EEEEVERYONE!
I hope you all celebrate tonight with a BAAAAAAM.
HERE ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS OF MYYYYY 2008! (no partiiicular order.. basically WHEN they happened)
- Aladdin (auditions&theSHOW)
-TRIP TO THE EEEEEAST COAST!!!
-FREAKING POMS! [Graaaaace<33]
-Making more friends and improving other frienships<33
-THE LIP SYYYNCCCCC. 1stttttt! [Me;Janaya;Grace;Tiffany]
-Making HANDSHAKES
-Letters to _______ (byMe&Alison<33)
-MY BIRTHDAY. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA::: Walking the wrong way to Santana;;SLEEPOVER;;Janaya screaming at my birds;; cookies;; CHARADES. AHHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
-"Sheila""Nora""Air" ohhhhhhh goshhhh.
-My little Zelda obsession. HAAAAAAAAHHHH
-Um, taking Finals in MS SHULER'S class cos we got CEREAL! ahahahha [=
-The Circle of Life<3333
-Being 8th Graders. hahaha
-My time(s) with Coach Nick!
-Graduation*
-The Danceeeee*
-Asian Phase. HAHAHHAHAHA.
-Starting Tennis
-Marmalade Boy. HAHA.
-Lord of the Flies. LOLLLL
-Loads and Loads of Love.Drama! (with me and around me! CRAZY. hahahaaa)
-Late night phone calls!
-STARTING HIGH SCHOOL (+Orientation)
-The first day in Theatre class. HAHAHAHHAHA<3
-Meeting a buuunch of new people
-"Beast"
-More L.Drma HAHA
-B2SBBQ!!
-My school persiods [1];2,5. But I'm starting to like allllll of them(=
-TENNIS TEAM!
-Octopus Oreoo (Cassidy!<3)
-Talking to Janaya: "MCS. WE'RE THE BEST. Movie" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA<33
-mooooooore late night phone calls!
-"beastttttt"
-PERVS
-Twilight. HAHA
-ohbaby
-Reflections
-Talking about guys with my friends
-CHOCOLATE LIQUOR
-URRRRRRRRGENCY!
-Urgency Halloween Party
-Freaking HALLOWEEN 08!!
-Making the video "How to get over an ex" (Janelle!HAHA) "WHAT KIND OF BEER IS THIS?!?!" AAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
-Indian Thriller!! AHAAAAAAA
-"The thing I can't get over [;" AHAHAA
-SecondHand Serenade Phase. LOL
-STORIESSSSSSS
-That night when Jarred played Dehowe on brawl while I was on the phone. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAhhhhhhAAAAA
-Youtube videos!
-ME AND ZOE BEING PRINCESSES. BAHAHHA omgggggg. --Curse of the golden flower. Horton. dresses. tea. OURRRR INTERNATIONAL BUFFET!
im starting to blank. I'll edit this later!!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Happy New Years Eve..
Posted by PrincessSarah, yo at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment