CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

I need to know....

That no matter what ever happens,
You'll always be there.
I need to know that even if I started acting like a bitch
You'd be there to tell me I am wrong.
I need you there to just listenn to me,
Even if you don't want to.

I need to know that you will ALWAYS stay my friend.
And don't be reading this, saying to yourself, "Aww, I'll be your friend."
I need you to TELL me and actually prove it to me.
Because I've known people who have promised me they would stay in touch
And I don't even know where they are anymore.

And that's a terrible feeling...
Not knowing where someone you love is.
It sucks.

There's no use being someone's friend when you're not even there to help them when they need you the most.

So I need to know that you'll at least be there for me when I need you
Then I can call you a true friend...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww:( ur soo deep man. HAHAHA