CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NEW YEARS

My 2007 Review
Lost friends, made some new ones, strengthened others. 2007 probably made the moost memories. Its kinda sad how some friendships are reminicing more than making. But 2008 hopefully we'll
make even more.
I was let down alot sometimes, but everything was eventually made right. Some things never really worked out the way it should have but everything still turned out good.

We went through ALOT this year. I think it was pretty awesome though.
Overall, 2007, for me, was pretty much amazing. Not everything went smoothly but it was all goood.

I dont know what I feel about 2008
yet... I remember thinking that 2007 would be GREAT, mostly because I was frin Eager for 2006 to be over.
But i think that 2008 will be gooood. No matter what happens, 2007
was the basis to help us during 08 ya noe?
YEAHHH !
lets end this year... and make 08 greaat. >=]

Jennifer freaked out over that. "OMG SO INSPIRATIONALLL" haha yeahh. So hello 08.So
far it's been a "ok-good-nice/fun" start. So I'm prayin' for a good year.
Peace.


MY 2008 REVIEW.
One year ago, I wasn't sure about my feelings for 2008, but when I look back, I had a wonderful year. There were definitely a bunch of ups and downs from losing friendships to making new ones. A tooon of memories were made that I will never ever forget. I know for a fact that a lot of our faiths were tested, and I think we all got through it. During 2008, friends were separated and brought to different paths where new possibilities were in reach and where new memories could be made. For me, I am happy with the outcome of 2008. There are some things that I'm afraid to let go of, but I know I will. I'm looking forward to the new year. I know that we'll be tested once more but I know that we'll make it through, hopefully together.
This year will be a good one, no matter what.


0 comments: