CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Total PMS.

mmmm, 4:21 at school waiting to go to theatre.
I feel like I just got out of bed and that wasted PMS feeeling.

This is all tooooo hard.
It's like..I'm just standing while the rest of the world is spinning around me
And I have no idea how to jump back into the right flow where I belong.
None of the answers are clear and it just bothers me..
I don't understand why things are the way they are
And I have no clue how they will play out.

&I don't know why he acts the way he does, but I'm glad he knows.
I guess it could be my fault with some things.

I just don't knoow.
I'll just let it all go for now, or at least I'll try.
I know things will be clear soon.
I just hate the way I feel right now.
I HAATE THIS PAAARTTT.
baahahha.. ):

Everyday is hard
But it isn't a dream.

0 comments: