CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's really weird....

Everything from First Semester seems incredibly far away and unreachable.
):
I just started thinking back to the friends I used to have...and now we act like we barely know each other and it really hurts.


Everything feels like it happened a year or two ago, but it was just a few months ago.
Why don't people stay close?
And I mean...even if friendships do drift, at least ACT like we were once friends and say Hi more often..

Don't get me wrong though, I'm really likin' how school is at the moment (for the most part) and the friends I still have and the new ones I've made,
But I'll never forget how happy we used to be
when things were new
and less watered down
Before the summer turned to grooo0ouunddd!
(haha, I like that song.. [sherwood])
but yeah.


AND if you are wondering how Les Miserables opening night went and how the performances have been going,
everythings been pretty great and the audiences loove it
Some minor mishaps happened/ALMOST happened so PLEASEEE continue to pray for the safety of our cast aaand everyone's sicknesses. thanks [:


0 comments: